As part of our extensive suite of Applicant Day and Interview Day events, please be advised there will be Car Park closures in the coming weeks, in order to reserve spaces for our visiting applicants:
- Wednesday 3 February: Arena Car Park closed and partial closure in Car Park M for the Institute of Sport & Exercise Science Interview Day
- Wednesday 10 February: Partial closure in Car Park M for the Psychology Applicant Day
- Wednesday 17 February: Arena Car Park closed and partial closure in Car Park M for the Institute of Sport & Exercise Science Interview Day
- Thursday 17 March: Arena Car Park and Car Park M closed for the Hereford and Worcester UCAS Exhibition
- Thursday 31 March (during the Easter holidays): Car Park M closed for the University Applicant Day
Other available car parks: Students and staff are welcome to park in any other University Car Park when Car Park M is closed or partially closed. You are also able to park at our Car Parks in the city, including the Moors Car Park (WR1 3ED) and the Jenny Lind Car Park (WR1 3BB). Alternatively, you can park at Coppertops, which is an additional parking facility located near to the St John’s Campus. To access Coppertops, turn right out of the Malvern Gate on to Oldbury Road and continue to the bottom of the hill. Coppertops is on the left (WR2 6AS). For further details on Car Park locations, please see the car parking map: www.worcester.ac.uk/documents/uw-map-car-parking
£3.20 all day rate: Students and staff without permits will be charged at the same all-day rate as Car Park M (£3.20) on the dates that there is a partial or full closure in Car Park M. Simply enter this amount into any car parking machine and display the ticket in your car.
We have written to all students to advise them of these parking arrangements, including the reduced rates (when Car Park M is closed or partially closed), as well as directing them to alternative Car Parks they can use.
If you are disabled/a blue badge holder, which necessitates you using a specific Car Park, please contact Graham Cozens, Control Room Supervisor, who will be able to work with you to identify suitable alternative parking. Graham can be contacted on email@example.com or by dialling ‘2189’.
Thank you for your co-operation during this extremely important selection and admission period, and for helping our applicants to have a positive experience.
Communications and Participation