Our vision is to provide the digital tools to inspire you to innovate and succeed at
Worcester, this document outlines our commitment and responsibilities to you and the services you receive from us.
- To ensure University IT Services are available for use when you need them.
- To provide help, advice and support for your IT Services.
- To protect your electronic data, by keeping it safe from unauthorised access.
- To continually innovate to develop leading technologies for teaching and learning.
- Operate in an environment of mutual respect; the IT Service will always deal with questions and queries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Deal with requests in a consistent and fair manner.
- Communicate honestly and openly with you about the progress of your requests.
- Provide notice of any pre-planned maintenance activities which will affect service availability.
- Interact with IT staff fairly and respectfully.
- Provide us with as much information as possible so we can help you as quickly as possible.
- Exercise caution when clicking links or attachments in emails where the sender is unknown to you.
- Follow good information security practices.
How to get in touch
- Call us on 01905 85 7500 from 08:30 to 17:00 Monday – Friday
- Live chat available on our website
- Through or self-service portal on our website
- In person at the Hive or the Peirson Study & Guidance Centre
Tell us what you think?
- We are always striving to improve our services for you and your feedback (good or bad) is vital in helping us to do this.
- Tell us what you think at: https://www2.worc.ac.uk/it/feedback
FIND OUT MORE AT WWW.WORC.AC.UK/IT