No? Come and see us! firstpoint are available Monday to Friday 9:00 to 16:30 in the Peirson Study and Guidance Centre on St John’s Campus.
firstpoint staff will also be visiting the Charles Hasting Building on City Campus on Thursday 31st March 2022 & Tuesday 5th April 2022 between 09:00 and 12:00.
If you’ve registered via your SOLE page, uploaded your photo, and started your course between September 2021 and January 2022, you should have picked up your ID card by now.
We know what it’s like though, there’s so much to remember and you may not have had a chance to come up to firstpoint.
But, if you’ve got an exam coming up, remember that you’ll need your University ID card to participate.
So, why do you need your ID card?
- It is proof that you are a student;
- It is your ID for entering an exam;
- It is your HIVE library card;
- It gives you 24/7 access to the Peirson Building: if this does not work automatically, please take your ID card to Security, located at main reception on the St John’s Campus, to be updated.
- It can have credit added to enable you to print & photocopy on campus and at the HIVE;
- It can give you access to course specific buildings at the University, such as the Art House or Jenny Lind building. Speak with Security if your access is not working.
If you would like to come and collect your ID card from City Campus on Thursday 31st March or Tuesday 05th April, please let us know.
You must order your card in advance so that we can bring it with us.
To collect your card on Thursday 31st March 2022, please email email@example.com by 16:00 Tuesday 29th March
To collect your card on Tuesday 05th April, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 16:00 Friday 01st April.
You will need to provide your name, student number and confirm which day you’d like to collect. Don’t forget you’re going to need some official photographic ID such as a driving licence or passport to collect your card.