Come along to one of our workshops to enhance your skills, find out how employers think, new insights and how to make the best of your job searches!
Some of our workshops this semester include:
- How to ensure your CV makes an impact
- How to find a graduate job
- What is your personal brand & why does it matter
- LinkedIn for beginners – how it can help you advance your career
- How to prepare for job interviews
- Career planning
Previous students found these sessions “very useful & informative” and “an excellent interactive session that was useful and clear”!
Remember – Most workshops also count towards the Employability Activity part of your Worcester Award!
Find out more and book your place on myCareer
myCareer is your online home for all things Careers & Employability related! Whether you’re searching for a job, booking a careers appointment or event, completing the Worcester Award or just want to ask us a question – myCareer is the place to go.