All parking permits for the academic year 2017/18 will expire on 31 July 2018 and will need to be replaced. This process will also be an opportunity to update your information.
You must display a valid permit by 28th September 2018 to park on University car parks. Until this date, if you do not have a current permit, we would advise that you pay and display when parking on campus and you can find a list of charges at the end of this webpage: www.worc.ac.uk/finance/38
Information about the parking permits, including costs, a map and the car parking rules and regulations, can be found on the University of Worcester webpage:
The parking permit application process is an online only service which you can access here.
- To use the online application form you will need to be a registered student and have your University username and password.
- Payment is required during the on-line application process by using a credit / debit card.
- If you have a Blue Badge and are entitled to a permit free of charge, you will still need to register. You will be issued with a University of Worcester permit, but must also ensure that your Blue Badge is displayed when parking in a disabled parking bay.
Once you have completed your online application, your permit will be available for collection from firstpoint as follows:
- 9.00am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday, until 31st August (excluding Bank Holidays)
- 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday from 3rd September
You must bring your student card with you for identification and you may not collect permits on behalf of another student.
If you have any questions regarding parking on the University campus, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org