The University of Worcester Student Survey launches on 1 March – 30 April 2016 for all students who are not completing the NSS. This is a great opportunity to have your say and shape the future of your course. You will receive an email to your UW email address from ‘UW Survey Admin’ (firstname.lastname@example.org) inviting you to complete the survey. You can also complete the survey via ‘My EvaSys’ on Blackboard.
The UWSS asks a range of questions about your course:
- Teaching on your course
- Assessment and feedback
- Academic support
- Organisation and management
- Learning resources
- Personal development
- Overall satisfaction (with UW and the SU)
- You are also able to provide comments on your overall experience and to suggest improvements at the University
Why should I complete it?
- Tell us what was good about the course so far
- Tell us what can be improved
- Results used by course teams and University departments – e.g. Library and Student Services, to make improvements
- Results support decisions about course developments, spending on facilities and on student support
- £1,000 reward for Institutes that get a 55%+ response rate – StARS decide how this spent to improve the learning environment in the Institute