From Saturday 19th December we will be undertaking civil engineering works across St John’s Campus. Due to these works there will be a number of car parks and roads that are closed for small periods of time. The details of these closures are as follows:
- Car Park R – The old tennis court will be closed off from Saturday 19th December until Tuesday 22nd December.
- Car Park F – Next to Thomas Telford Building, nearly all of this car park will be closed from Saturday 19th December until Tuesday 22nd December. However the designated disabled bays will still be accessible. This closure will include the road leading behind the building and the car park for Facilities vehicles.
- Car Park K – In front of Bredon Building, will be closed on Monday 21st December.
- Car Park G – In between Binyon and the Sports Centre, will be closed on Monday 21st December.
- Part of the main road through campus, between Car Park R and the Students Union, will be closed on Sunday 20th December to allow for line marking works. Please see the attached image showing the diversion route through campus. These works will also see the bus service rerouted around campus.
If you are disabled/a blue badge holder which necessitates you using these car parks, please contact Graham Cozens, Control Room Supervisor, who will be able to work with you to identify suitable alternative parking. Graham can be contacted on email@example.com or by dialling ‘2189’.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these closures.