How to get assessed for dyslexia or other specific learning difference

If have a disability, medical condition or a specific learning difference like dyslexia or dyspraxia, or think you might have a specific learning difference but have never been formally assessed then you could think about visiting the university’s Disability and Dyslexia Service to see if there is support that could assist you. Have a look at the webpages to find out more about the service and the sort of support available

Steps to Getting Assessed

LADS Test Instructions

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s