To design an A4 cover for use as a wallet for documentation sent out to prospective new students. The wallet will have internal flaps to hold the paperwork in.
The design must appeal to students and incorporate the University of Worcester Logo, the Student Services Logo and the Staff Training Matrix Logo. These logos will be inserted into the winning design. Judges reserve the right not to award the prize if entries are deemed unsuitable for use.
The prize: £30 Waterstones Gift Card and the winning design used by Student Services for their promotional literature. The winner can of course add this to their design/employment CV. Design copyright will remain with the winner but Student Services reserve the right to use the winning design/s exclusively for their promotional literature without further recourse/payment.
Closing date: Friday 15th April.
Please submit all entries to Room 162, Woodbury, St John’s Campus
- The competition is open to all University of Worcester Students. You do not have to be an art or design student.
- Entries are limited to 2 per entrant.
- Entries will only be accepted in hard copy. i.e. no computer files.
- Entries must be accompanied by the completed entry form available from Room 162, Woodbury, to enable designs being assigned to the correct entrant.
- Entries must have the student number on the reverse and no student names to ensure anonymity when judging.