Your Census form should be completed on 27 March 2011. If you complete it before this date, please ensure that your answers reflect your situation as at 27 March 2011.
For those students in University Halls, please check your recent email for details on where to return your forms on campus.
If you require assistance to complete your form, the following people are available to help you:-
- Representatives from the Census Office will be available on the St John’s Campus on 25 March 2011 between 11:00-14:00hrs in Main Reception
- Disability & Dyslexia Service 01905 855531 firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Office 01905 855146 email@example.com
- Accommodation Office 01905 855300 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Experience Team 01905 855104 email@example.com
If you prefer, you can complete your form online at http://www.census.gov.uk/ In order to do this, you will need your 20 digit Internet Access Code which you will find in the top right hand corner of your form. Once you have completed all of the questions, you will be given an 8 digit receipt number which you will need to write in the boxes provided on the front of the return envelope.
If you have any questions regarding the Census, or require further information, then please visit the Census website http://www.census.gov.uk/