CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 12 NOVEMBER 2010 – DON’T DELAY, APPLY TODAY!
Laura Lewis, Business Development Office
Tel: 01905 855354
HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN IDEA……..
…..THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TURN INTO A BUSINESS???
If yes then we could help, SPEED WM can offer the following:
* Business Start Up Training
* Chamber of Commerce Membership for 12 Months
* Networking Events
* Business Branding Package
* £3000+ To Spend On Your Business
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Is It To Good To Be True
No, SPEED WM is a project funded by ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) to encourage
Entrepreneurs to ‘have a go’ at starting their own business
2. How Do I Apply?
Contact Laura Lewis.
3. When Can I Apply?
Anytime between now and Friday 12 November 2010. Interviews will take place early December with a mid January 2011 start.
4. How Long Is The SPEED WM Programme?
The SPEED WM Programme is 9 Months Long
4. How Do I Manage My Degree Studies As Well As SPEED WM Commitments
It is up to you to ensure that you are able to juggle your studies and the SPEED WM project commitments, usually there are around 2 workshops per month. There are also Chamber of Commerce Events around 1 every 2 months, some of which you are expected to attend where possible
5. What Do I Do If I Have An Idea But Unsure About Applying?
Contact Laura Lewis, using the information above and arrange a suitable time to meet her and discuss any issues or concerns you may have
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!