Studying abroad is an exciting time of discovery. You’ll experience new cultures, make friends from all over the world and learn a huge amount about yourself. It also looks great on your CV. However, there might be many reasons for you not to opt for the long study abroad options such as the semester abroad or the year abroad but that doesn’t mean we haven’t anything to offer!
You can attend a summer school at one of our partners or endorsed universities! Summer schools usually run from between one to six weeks. Some focus on cultural experience, while others will focus on specific course related subjects. Every year the programs and the destinations are different and there is no limit in what you can do and achieve!
Interested? Keep reading to learn what’s on offer for Summer 2022!
- Finland: University of Turku Blended Summer Program
Apply by the 19th of April following this link: applicationprocess | Turku Summer School (turkuamk.fi)
- The Netherlands: HAN University of Applied Sciences short courses.
To participate in any of this you must be nominated by our International Mobility Coordinator. For more info get in touch with email@example.com
- Czech Republic: Masaryk University Sport Science and Outdoor Education Summer Program Apply by the 31st of May following this link: Registration | Summer School of Sports Sciences and Outdoor Education | MUNI SPORT
- South Korea: Pusan National University Summer Program
To participate in any of this you must be nominated by our International Mobility Coordinator by the 31st of March. Students participating in this Summer School may be eligible to receive a scholarship from the University. For more info get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
- India: Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences will be offering a 4 weeks intensive program focused on Social Health. Students will be divided into groups and exposed to various social and community health and extension projects of Centre for Social Medicine.
This summer school is available for Allied Health and Education students ONLY.
Students participating in this Summer School may be eligible to receive a scholarship from the University. For more information and to submit your expression of interest, please contact Cristina Muradore by the 31st of March.